At the November 17th Regular Board Meeting, the Board of Trustees approved the ultimate school boundary option and interim accommodation plan for the Milton Catholic secondary schools. The approved accommodation plan was based on the School Boundary Review Committee’s (SBRC) recommendation as presented at the November 3 and November 17 Regular Meeting of the Board.
Approved secondary school boundary maps:
- Milton #3 CSS
- Bishop P.F. Reding CSS
- St. Francis Xavier CSS
- All Milton Urban CSS Boundaries
- All Rural Secondary School Boundaries
Interim Accommodation Plan
- The following is a summary of the approved interim accommodation plan:
- Students currently attending in Grade 9-11 at St. Francis Xavier CSS in the 2020-2021 school year will be grandfathered and allowed to remain at St. Francis Xavier, with student transportation;
- Students entering Grade 9 starting in the 2021-2022 school year that are within the redirect areas identified on the new boundary map will attend Milton #3 Catholic Secondary School for their secondary school education;
- Milton #10 Catholic Elementary School will be temporarily established as the Milton # 3 CSS Holding School for the 2021-2022 school year and until Milton # 3 CSS is completed.
- In the event that the new Milton #10 Catholic Elementary School is not be completed for the 2021-2022 school year, Grade 9 students will be temporarily accommodated at Lester B. Pearson High School in Burlington until the completion of Milton #10 CES. Transportation to Lester B. Pearson High School will be provided for all students.
Visit the Milton Catholic Secondary Boundary Review main page for a full overview and timeline of this boundary review. School construction updates can be found on the Milton No. 3 CSS School Construction page.